I had taken their service for Startup Registration, the whole process was very smooth and hassle free. The people here seem very professional and also timely bound. Though I opted for an online service, the follow ups on all the proceedings was really wonderful. Loved the entire process with the team.
LLP Registration Starts @ Rs. 5999/-
LLP Form of business entity is the most popular and preferred type of corporate entity in India for conducting business. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) under the Limited Liability Partnership Act. Our LLP Registration Package includes 2 Digital Signature, 2 DIN, LLP Name Approval Letter, LLP Incorporation Certificate, LLP Agreement Filing, PAN, TAN, Bank Account Opening Support ,GST Registration.
Thinking on how to Register A Limited Liability Partnership in India ?
Registering a Limited Liability Partnership in India can be done quickly, easily, and online with Business Gurus in 5 simple steps:
Fill up the Enquiry Form
Submit Required KYC Documents
We help you to Choose LLP Name and File Name Application
We Prepare and File LLP Formation documents as required for your LLP incorporation like Consent and Subscriber Sheet’s
You get LLP Registration Certificate
How to Register a LLP in India – Ultimate Guide
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER A LLP AT BEST RATES
LLP Registration is one of the highly recommended ways to start a business in India. This type of LLP registration offers limited liability for its Partners which is not available in normal Partnership Firm. Once you Register a LLP you can get funding and avail tax benefits from government.
Business Gurus, is a leading business registration consultant, who offers quick, fast and Online LLP Registration service in India with Five simple steps
- Fill up the Enquiry Form
- Submit Required KYC Documents
- We help you to Choose LLP Name and File Name Application
- We Prepared and File LLP Formation documents as required for your LLP formation like Declarations and Consent and Subscriber Sheet.
- You get LLP Registration Certificate along with Pan and Tan Acknowledgment
- Bank will contact you and a current bank account of LLP will be opened and you can begin your business operations.
Please fill up the Enquiry form so that you can speak to our Registration Guru on the Limited Liability Partnership Registration process.
Start LLP Registration
Why LLP Registration in India is Beneficial?
Registering a LLP offers many benefits. A registered LLP Company increases the Genuinity and real existence of your business.
- It Provide Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses of business.
- Attracts more customers and Widens Scope of Market
- Helps in getting bank credits and take good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers protection to your LLP’s assets
- Greater capital contribution Opportunity and greater stability in market
- Increases you to grow big and expand your business.
Checklist for Limited Liability Partnership Registration Online in India
According to the provisions LLP Act and rules made there under, to register a LLP in India, the below conditions have to be fulfilled.
- Minimum Two Designated Partners: In Order to register a LLP, there must be at least two Designated Partners.
- Unique Name of Business: The name of your business must be unique it should be copied of any existing Company or LLP. The suggested name should not Conflict with any existing companies or trademarks in India.
- Capital Contribution: There is no any minimum prescribed capital amount for a LLP. You can even open company with 5000 to 10,000 Capital Contribution.
- Registered Office of the LLP: Every LLP is required to maintain registered office of a LLP where if any communication from department or from any other stakeholders to be received. It is not compulsory to have commercial space for register office; you can even keep it at your owned or rented home. We just require a NOC from the landlord.
- Search a LLP name before LLP Registration
- The first steps in LLP Registration is to ensure that the LLP name which you have chosen has not been already been taken by any other registered entity. We can run a LLP name search to check the availability of the particular name in India through MCA and trademark database.
We recommend you to come up with three to four alternative names during the name application stage of LLP Registration. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs will be the final authority to approve the name based on the best availability as per rules and regulations.
Documents required for LLP Registration
To Register a LLP in India, We need Basic KYC Documents of Both Designated Partners. Following are documents required for LLP company registration
- Pan Card of Both Designated Partners
- ID Proof of Both Designated Partners (anyone from either Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport)
- Address Proof of Both Designated Partners (anyone from either Bank Statement, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill, Electricity Bill)
- Registered Office Proof / Business Address Proof (anyone from either Copy of Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Telephone Bill)
Note: It is not compulsory to have commercial space for register office; you can even keep it at your owned or rented home. We just require a NOC from the landlord.
Why Bussiness Gurus
How Business Gurus can help in your LLP Formation in India? Why Business Gurus
Limited Liability Partnership Registration process in India is completely online, so you don’t even have to leave your place to get your LLP Formation. At Business Gurus, we complete your Online LLP Registration in Mumbai and in all other cities in India within 5 – 7 Working days.
Business Guru’s Online LLP Registration package includes following:
- 2 DSC (Digital Signatures)
- 2 DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Name Application Filing
- Preparing LLP Registration Papers
- LLP Registration Application Filing
- LLP Registration Certificate From Ministry
- PAN of LLP
- TAN of LLP
- Bank Account Opening Support
- GST Registration*
FAQs on LLP Registration
You Don’t Need to be Physically Present for LLP Company Registration Procedure
In India LLP Can be Registered by us in 5 – 7 Working Days
The Thumb Rule is that it should not be Matching with Any Other Registered Entity name
We require Basic KYC Documents like Pan, ID and Address Proof of Designated Partners.
DSC is a Digital Signature it is a type of Signature which is in electronic format which is linked with your pan number. All Applications and Form Filing for LLP Registration is signed by this digital signature.
Yes. Limited Liability Partnership has Continued Existence it is not affected by death of its Designated Partner or Partner.
This is the Biggest Advantage that LLP is Not required to get books of accounts audited till the turnover of 40 Lakhs and Capital Contribution upto 25 lakhs.
Minimum Designated Partner requirements for LLP Formation is 2.
There is no Minimum Paid-up capital requirement for Limited Liability Partnership Registration. You can even keep paid up capital as Rs. 5000 or Rs. 10,000
Yes, You can become Designated Partner of a LLP Even if you are working
Yes, You can convert Your Limited Liability Partnership into Private Limited Company, by following Procedures as mentioned in the act.
On an Average We take 5 – 7 working days to register your Limited Liability Partnership.
Yes an NRI or Foreign Nationals can become a Designated Partner in a Limited Liability Partnership.
No, You Don’t have to be present anywhere in person for the incorporation of a Limited Liability Partnership.
Yes, you can register your Limited Liability Partnership at your home address.
Yes, You can register Your LLP with my family members as Designated Partner in the LLP
Procedure to register LLP in India is Completely online. You Can reach us for More details.
LLP Registration in Fees starts from Rs. 4999/-
We require Basic KYC documents and a Register Office Proof for registering you LLP Company,
Form FiLLiP is latest form for LLP Incorporation in india. Form FiLLiP Full form is Form for Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership
An LLP agreement is a Agreement which is made between the partners and the LLP. An LLP agreement usually consists of set of rules and regulations and management policies the way the LLP will Operate.
After LLP Registration we will Apply for Your LLP’s Pan and Tan Application and will send you for signature then you need to send it to department and then you will get Pan and Tan of LLP. For Bank Account Support we will provide you all documents as required by bank for your LLP Current Account Opening.
Yes, We can your LLP Registration in Mumbai Easily
Normally we can Register Your LLP in Mumbai in 5 – 7 Working Days.
Costing for LLP Registration in Mumbai starts from Rs. 4999/-
Costing for LLP Registration in Bangalore starts from Rs. 4999/-
Limited Liability Partnership Registration Process Duration is around 10 Business Days.
First 1 – 2 Business Days
Firstly, We Apply for Digital Signature and File for Name Reservation Application
Next 3 – 4 Business Days
After Filing for DSC and Name Reservation Application, We get Name Approval Letter from Ministry. On the Basis of Name Approval Letter, Our Registration Guru will Prepare and send You Registration Papers for Signatures.
Next 5 – 6 Business Days
We Prepare the Registration Application in form FiLLip, and File it.
Next 7 – 8 Business Days
Once we file all the Papers You get LLP Registration Certificate
Next 9 – 10 Business Days
We apply Pan and Tan of LLP and You get same from NSDL on Your Registered Mail Id. and In Mean while we also send you LLP Agreement. On the Basis of E- Pan and E-Tan, Bank Account will get Processed and then you can start the Business
Recent updates from Ministry of Corporate Affairs in LLP Registration Process in India
A New LLP Registration procedure is applicable online A LLP has to fill in Form FiLLiP for incorporation a LLP. Through this DIN for 2 Designated Partners get allotted and We can apply for Direct Registration without Prior reserving name for LLP.
LLP Settlement Scheme, 2020′, is applicable from March 16, to June 13, 2020. During this period Defaulting LLPs will be able to file required delayed documents with the Registrar by simply paying a condonation fee, Rs 10 per day with a maximum of Rs 5000 per form.
Highly professional. All my registrations happened very quickly and smoothly. They make everything easy for the client. They have the lowest rates ever. Highly recommended to anyone wanting business registrations. Can personally guarantee and vouch for them.
They are very knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. Im very happy with their service so far, it makes a pleasant change to find a company who is responsive! I will definitely recommend you to others!
They have been a perfect guide and made the registration process very calm and smooth. 100% recommended.
One of the best professional company, who guides like they are opening own company. They are ready to support all the time for anything Regards your business and they are providing true and correct information.
Always available, extremely knowledgeable, and a tremendous can do attitude. Affordable budget to formation new company, and was the perfect partner. His guidance and advice was invaluable in forming my company which easily exceeded my expectations... i was thrilled with it! Without any hesitation... highly recommended.